A Vintage Crate   +  Kitchen make over

The Kitchen Revisited

I have shown my kitchen makeover before-but this time I have GOOD photos of it. My dear client and friend is a professional photographer and I recently asked her to come photograph my home-which she happily did.
Lets start off with the nasty before pics- because lets be honest a makeover just isnt as exciting unless you see the ugly befores right?

Can you say -booor-ing... .. blonde cabinets, ivy wallpaper, blah, blah, blah.
After:

Of course I still want new flooring, marble counter tops, subway tile back splash, farmhouse sink, gas stove top, stainless steel island top, new refrigerator, etc..etc... but alas all of that will have to wait-and by the time I can afford all of that I will probably be "over" the black cabinets & yellow walls and want to change it! LOL

Wall color: SW BlondeCabinets: SW Black Latex Acrylic PaintIsland: SW Navajo White