A Vintage Crate   +  work

Works for Me Wednesday-Unfinished Wood

I have seen all these cute wooden signs & tags everywhere but didnt especially like the price tag. So I did my best Winnie The Pooh "think, think, think" and made my own! I got all the unfinished wood pieces for .49 cents a piece at Hobby Lobby- got me some paint pens, craft paint (which I already had) and twine (which I had on hand too). First I painted a coat of white paint, then wrote with the paint pen (unfortunately my handwriting is NOT worth anything-but it will do) Then I drilled some holes & tied my twine.

I made these cute tags for my pantry baskets.

I LOVED the wooden letter look- but at $9.99 a letter NOT. So for $1 a letter & some black paint we can E.A.T... ..

This is hanging on my season floral arrangement in the foyer.

This is on my front door arrangement- it use to have a Happy Easter wooden sign- now its all about the Beach... ..

For more great Works For Me Wednesday ideas go see Kristen at WeAreTHATFamily