A Vintage Crate   +  TIME

Client Living Room: Before & After

Hello friends! Today Im sharing another clients fun Before & Afters. I am so blessed to have such amazing clients!! There are days I just want to pinch myself and say "is this real?". For those of you who share in this passion Im sure you understand me!Ok now onto the fun stuff!!These before's were obviously taken during the holiday time...
BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Gorgeous custom 40" ottoman:

Mirrored console table was a Joss & Main find and the lamps and wooden bowl are from HomeGoods. I love mixing budget friendly items with high end ones.

I also love mixing textures in a space. This organic wooden bowl filled with seashells is the perfect juxtaposition sitting on top of the modern mirrored sofa table.

More texture-- this West Elm tray A great size and an even better price! The antlers are a thrift store find spray painted silver for some glam.

Nailhead trim side table from a local design showroom and more fun HomeGoods accessories- again mixing the high and low for a collected feel. A peek at the Schumacher Betwixt custom pillows- I never tire of this fabric!

My client is beyond thrilled with her space and that my friends is why I love what I do!Cheers!!These gorgeous photos are taken by the talented Laurie Perez