A Vintage Crate   +  work

Garage Sale Finds

My newest obsession: garage sales on Saturdays! I have now been the past 3 Saturdays and have found some great finds each time I go. Rhoda at Southern Hospitality is hosting another Today's Thrifty Treasures. Here's what I scored over the weekend. This cute little bird statue (that of course will get some spray paint loving)for .50 cents and this great urn with greenery ($1)-not sure if I will keep the greenery in it or not- but I WILL be spray painting this one.

But the deal of the day was this great SOLID wood night stand- it had a $10 price on it but I got it for $8.

Its going to go in my guest bedroom- I plan on repainting it maybe a nice creamy cottage white color and adding some fun knobs. My current project Im working on is spray painting my dining room chandelier. Its this lovely (insert sarcasm here) brass. I found this stone-like spray paint at Lowes in a great bronzy/brown shade- it matches the curtain hardware perfectly.

I will post before and afters soon.
If you want to see more garage sale/yard sale finds- hop on over to Southern Hospitality.