A Vintage Crate   +  room

MIA

I know I've been M.I.A for a while-but within good reason. My business has been keeping me quite busy these days so Im not complaining. I do have several post I have lined up to share soon- one of which are the photos from my lil sisters bridal shower I hosted in my home this past weekend. We had a blast! It was a lovely brunch and fancy hats were required.
The beautiful bride-to-be:

We set up a fabric backdrop and had everyone stop and take their photo before entering the party (my sisters & I of course had to test it out 1st)

In other news my Westie- McKenzie is in the doggie hospital. I took her to the emergency room yesterday because she lost control of her back legs and was dragging them around crying & yelping-it broke my heart. She unfortunately has a slipped disc that can not be repaired surgically due to her age. So they are keeping her at the vet and giving her morphine & anti-inflammitory meds. She also has other medical issues going on-including an unidentified infection and pancreatitis. *sigh* There is a possibility we will be having to face the difficult decision to put her to sleep if she does not respond to the meds.I had a complete meltdown after leaving her at the vet yesterday-but trying not think about it today. Hopefully we will hear good news soon!
Ok-so I don't want to leave you on a depressing note- so I'll leave you with a quick photo of the amazing ombre cake we indulged in at my sisters shower: