A Vintage Crate   +  work

My Sister: TeamGiles

I have two amazing sisters. They are my best friends and my personal fashion stylist. Cuz lets be honest- I can decorate a room in 10 seconds flat-but ask me to fix my hair, make-up or wardrobe and I stare at you like a deer in headlights. My baby sister Sarah is a personal shopper at J Crew and the girl knows clothes! And we finally talked her into starting her own blog (which I will introduce soon)BUT today Im wanting to introduce my other sister Lauren and her blog Team Giles. An amazing blog full of great recipes, healthy eating tips, work out tips, and full of words of encouragement for those struggling with their weight or health. You have GOT to read her story here- it will truly inspire you. Trust me its worth the read.

AND because my blog is all about interiors I wanted to also share some pictures of Lauren's beautiful home. As a newly married couple her and her husband have enjoyed making "their" home together.

So head on over to TeamGiles and show her some love!