A Vintage Crate   +  wardrobe

A Fashion Post, well sorta... .

Let's talk clothes today shall we? I have to be honest I have never really been one to droll over Fashion Magazines and go ga ga over heels and handbags. But that has since changed. See, I have two very beautiful younger sisters:

who are also very silly...

AND very fashionable. Seriously, they are my inspiration and it doesn't hurt that my youngest sister is a personal shopper for J Crew. So over the past year I have been gutting my closet of dark, drab, dank (is that a word?) clothing and replacing it with color! It started with a few statement necklaces and a pair of hot pink pumps and I haven't looked back since.
Last night I picked up a pair of Calvin Klein cobalt blue jeans and got home and thought "what in the heck do you wear with cobalt?" so after several text and photos to my sissy's we have narrowed it down to these two tops.
Leopard:

Graphic black & white:

(p.s. dont mind the black trash bag in the back ground- I pulled another two bags full of dank, drab clothes out of my closet last week and need to drop them off at GoodWill)
So what about you- do you have a color in your closet? have you jumped on the brightly hued wardrobe train?

Image Via: Brown Sugar Life