A Vintage Crate   +  tutorial

DIY Greek Key Trimmed Drapery

I am finally getting around to showing you my Greek Key trimmed drapes. I purchased this blue greek key fabric from Premier Prints. I bought enough yardage for the length of my drapery.

I am horrible at tutorials -so I will try my best to explain. I cut straight down the length of the fabric and ironed the edges first.

Then folded it in half an ironed that.

I then opened it up and placed the edge of the drapery inside the folded area. Making it where the Greek Key would be on the front & back side of the drapery. To attach the trim I used hem tape- and ironed it on. (forgot to take a photo of that part). You could also sew it on, but I didnt want a seam to show so I choose the hem tape.

Greek Key trimmed Drapery, Greek Key fabric, Greek Key drapes LINKING TO:Home Stories A2Z