A Vintage Crate   +  vintage

Farmchic buffet

Here is the newest addition to the family, I'll call her Anne, with an "e". She's a mix of farmhouse rusticity and shabby chic goodness.

I roughed her up quite a bit, which gives her tons of character, and we all know Anne, with an "e" has a load of character.

I just have to show a before picture, it helps to appreciate the awesome transformation, from ugly duckling ... to pure farmhouse beauty.

I got a great deal on her, I think because she originally had glass panels in the doors and on the sides, that must have been broken out. I was so excited she didn't because at first glance I knew those gaping holes would be perfect for some chicken coop wire.

I'll be adding some simple shelving and accessories to the side cabinets soon, and will update you on Anne's everchanging look.
P.S. Jane, with an "e" from Blondie's journals--you won my giveaway! Email your address to maraven@sfcn.org so you can receive your package.