A Vintage Crate   +  style

GOING BELGIAN

I love Belgian style interiors- and to be honest I didnt know it had a name until recently- I just knew I loved it. So what exactly is Belgian Style? Nancy Robinson from HomeFurnishings described it as this:

Excerpt taken from HomeFurnishings.com you can read the entire article HERE Joni from Cote De Texas (who always knows whats hot in the design world) did a post about it HERE.Ok! so enough with all the words and definitions- if your like me you want to see pictures!! so lets see some eye candy!!

Source: House Beautiful

Source: House Beautiful

Source: HERE

source: Pinterest

Source: HERE And of course the big box stores & catalogs have jumped on the Belgian train too:

Wisteria

Wisteria

Restoration Hardware

Restoration Hardware

Restoration Hardware Here are some paint colors that reflect the Belgian style:

Via: Apartment Therapy Restoration Hardware also has a line of paints that take on the Belgian hue- you can order their paint swatch book HERE I have used several of their paint colors in my home and in homes of my clients. So what are your thoughts on the Belgian style? like it? love it? leave it? Participating In:
Weekend Bloggy Reading