A Vintage Crate   +  Wallpaper

Haven Conference & Wallpaper

Happy Monday friends! So later this week I will be attending my very first every blogging conference- Haven in Atlanta, GA. Im feeling a bit like the new kid on the 1st day of school- Im already tearing through my closet to find my "1st day of School" outfit and hoping I don't look like a total nerd and stick out like a sore thumb. So if any of you are going as well- please come find me and assure me I have nothing to fear! (I'll be the one standing on the sidelines with eyes a big as quarters) .
In other news- I was at Lowes the other day and wandered down the wallpaper isle and noticed that Allen Roth has a line of wallpaper. This is good stuff people! Not your typical green & white ivy or random Lighthouses type of wallpaper (no offense if you like this type) that most Home Improvement stores carry.

All the books are color sorted by color group-so there is a Green book, Blue Book, Neutrals, and even a Metallics one!
Here are some of my favorites:
Loving the mint & gold Asian print.

Chocolate & silver damask.

Red & Gold

Citron & Silver- yes please!

Mint, Magenta, and Gold- need I say more?

Loved this gray & white trellis because of the Acorn in the center.

This was a beautiful damask with a pearlesque finish.

Another Pearlesque pattern.

Jade & Gold

Fun Bird Print

And my favorite--like I wanted to buy it right then & there and run home & hang it---How fun would this be for a power bath? (Orange, Magenta & Gold)

Have any of you tried his wallpaper? I'd love to know your thoughts.
Cheers!