A Vintage Crate   +  pattern

Haven Re-Cap

Well for my first ever blogging conference I have to say I had a blast!! and I am beyond thrilled that I pushed past my fear and went. I met some of the most beautiful and amazing women & gentlemen (Mr. GWH) that I will never forget.
I finally got to meet Lori from Lori May Interiors and let me just tell you she is a treasure! She was so sweet to pick me up at the airport and basically be by my side the entire conference! She had a friend (who is also a blogger) come with her to the conference and I am so glad to have had the chance to get to know her as well- Jen from At Home In The NorthWest.

Jen, Lori, me


One of the highlights of the conference was getting a chance to met all the big-dogs of the blogosphere: Rhoda-Southern Hospitality, Kate-Centsational Girl, Layla-The Lettered Cottage, Beth-Stories from A to Z (and Im so bummed I did not take any photos with these ladies)Other fun people I got to meet: Rashon- Mr. GW Hunting (he was such a treat to listen to)

And these 3 ladies-(Darlene from Fieldstone Hill Designs, Erika Ward from Erika Ward Interiors and BluLabel Bungalow and Sherry Hart from Sherry Hart Interior Design and Design Indulgence. I can not say enough amazing things about these gals. I loved their session so much I attended twice!! And let me just tell you Sherry Hart is forever embedded in my mind as "The Fabric Whisperer", this gal is wicked good with putting together patterns & fabrics!

me, Darlene, Erika, Sherry


Some more Haven Mavens:

Back Row- L to R: Kristy, Darlene, me, Lori, Jen
Front Row: L to R: Angela, Logan, Carole
Now its back to my crazy life- this Saturday my lil sis is getting married so this week is full of last minute wedding details. I hope to have some fun pics next week of the wedding. Or you can follow me on Instagram (amandacarolinteriors) or twitter for some behind the scene pics.
For more Haven re-caps head over to Rhoda's at Southern Hospitality.