A Vintage Crate   +  food

Wanna Laugh?

This morning, I am going to share with you my favorite humor blog. It is called Cake Wrecks, and its tagline is: "When professional cakes go horribly, hilariously wrong." Postings on this site generally feature several examples of a 'wreck.' I just love the 'Inspiration vs. Perspiration' posts in which you are shown a photo of a beautiful inspiration cake that someone has ordered from a professional cake decorator. Quite often, they are gorgeous (and expensive) wedding cakes. Then, you scroll down to see the pathetic version that was reproduced. Click here to see what I'm talking about.

While the cakes are generally amusing enough on their own, it's the blog writer's commentary that makes me laugh out loud. Check out this post or this one for examples of Jen's witty humor."

So, if you need a laugh (and really, who doesn't?), hop on over to Cake Wrecks. And be sure to check out the Fan Favorites list in the right margin.