A Vintage Crate   +  valentine's day

Wanna Swap?

Do you want to know what I just found out?...
There are lots of bloggers who are into swapping.
Really, it's true... And I think I'm ready to try it out myself.
(And, yes, my husband is cool with it...how do you like that?)

The first swap I signed up for is the Very Vintage Valentine Swap. It is being hosted by Heidi at Foxgloves, Fabric, and Folly. Each swapper will be paired with another. Come early February, each will have received a sweet package of Valentine goodies. Now, who doesn't like getting gift packages from the postman?

I also was intrigued by this swap...

The Little Tokens of Love Swap is another Valentine-themed swap hosted by www.primandwhimsy.com. The guidelines are very simple:

"You can create any heart shaped, handcrafted, valentines item - and use any medium and any colors you like- as long as the finished piece is small enough to fit into a 5X5 inch box."

How fun is that? Each of us will create a fun heart-shaped gift, and, in turn, will receive a Valentine creation of our own. If you're interested, there's still time to sign up. Just visit the Prim & Whimsy Girls.