A Vintage Crate   +  favorite sites

I'm a Rock Star! (for 12 seconds, anyway...)

Over the past week, my latest 'Anthropologizing' Blog Post was mentioned in a bunch of online places (...Seriously! ) ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was especially happy to notice my blog among those that my friend, Kimba, featured in her Friday Linky Love Post. I met Kimba at the Blissdom09 conference I attended back in February. Her gorgeous blog, A Soft Place To Land, encompasses everything from home decorating to frugal living to wielding a can of spray paint. Not only was having my blog mentioned on Kimba's super-exciting for me, but she sent many of her readers my way for a lookiloo. And, for that, I am incredibly grateful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the comments of my "Anthropologizing" post, the lovely Rachel left the following words: "Wow, this is fabulous! I'd love to link to this if you didn't mind!" Umm, no, I don't mind. In fact, I was so grateful for the attention. Rachel blogs at One Pretty Thing, which is a daily compendium of craftiness. I was really honored to see my little craft project featured among the other selections.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I later learned that my blog was also mentioned on Worthington Wire! Wahoo! Talk about having a great week. Worthington Wire is a fantastic website whose tagline is "Everything You Need To Stay In The Know." It's maintained by the energetic Allison Worthington, who is the sweetest overachiever I've ever had the pleasure to meet.

Worthington Wire
In addition to being the founder and editor of Blissfully Domestic, a successful women's web magazine, she's also the brainchild of the Blissdom Conference, which I freakin' loved. Meanwhile, Alli blogs at her own personal blog, Mrs. Fussypants and creates the loveliest photo jewelry. Oh yeah, I almost forgot: Alli also happens to be the mother of 5 young sons.
(Yeah, she doesn't impress me either...Not one bit.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This has truly been a whirlwind week for me. It was really fun to see my blog traffic multiply so quickly. I'm hoping that at least a few of you will take the time to come back and visit me again.


Added: I even think I was StumbledUpon this week. Now, if only I had the slightest clue as to what the heck that even means...