A Vintage Crate   +  Fashion

Christmas Crafting

I picked up a bunch of jewelry-making supplies on clearance at Michael's store recently. My objective is to create personal hand-crafted pieces of jewelry for several ladies on my Christmas list.

I'm also planning to attempt to make a couple of necklaces using fabric yoyos. Have you seen these? They're fantastic!

The majority of the materials I purchased have a vintage look with antiqued gold metals, pearls, and floral or nature themes.

The buttons that look like they're old and crocheted are actually hard plastic and were found at Jo-Ann's Fabric and Craft Store.

And, when I'm craftin', this is generally what you'll find me wearing. Who am I kidding? On days I don't have to leave the house, this is my dress code.

Since I owed my good friend a belated birthday gift, I gave this necklace to her.

For more craft inspiration, click on over to Kimba's A Soft Place to Land.