A Vintage Crate   +  vacation

Back to business

Hello friends! We are back from a wonderful, relaxing vacation and I am just now finishing up my last load of mongo-laundry!We had a lovely time in Maui and this was my morning view each day, sitting on the deck drinking my tea:

Hubby was in charge of the camera the whole trip so I only got a few phone pics. I will share more once we upload them all.After breakfast we would walk down that grassy area to the beach. *sigh*

I was a good girl and did not do much shopping (the prices are kinda of crazy anyway!) but I did manage to pick up a few pieces of coral along the beach on our morning walks:

And onto some design stuff... ... ... .I am "finally" putting the final touches on our master bedroom. I found this amazing piece of coral on an acrylic base at a local designer showroom and put it on our dresser.

The new window treatments will be installed this week and I have a few more pillows to add and then *fingers crossed* I will get it photographed and share the finished product.For those of you who have emailed me & I have not yet responded, I apologize, we have had some internet issues and Im just now getting to all my emails.I also wanted to thank Joni from Cote de Texas for featuring my clients home while I was away. I love her blog and was so honored she shared my work with her readers!Also as you all know Google Reader is gone as of today and I've seen everyone switching over to bloglovin. I have signed up but not sure what else I need to do (i've got to figure all that out)- but if you are on there, please look me up so you can continue to follow the blog.Until next time!Cheers!!