A Vintage Crate   +  work

Casual Coastal Living Room

Happy Monday Friends! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We had my niece and nephew come spend the weekend with us so our house was full of kiddos all weekend. Needless to say my house is a P.I.T.I wanted to share with you one of my latest design boards inspired by this photographic artwork from Aquabumps. They have some of the most amazing photographs for sale. They are in Australia but will ship to the states. This particular photo is called "Meaty" and is simply breathtaking.

And here I used it in a living room with a casual slipcovered sofa, lots of texture and a dash of zebra. Yummy, no??

And a special thank you to all of you who are on-board with my sofa going slip-cover less and letting the cobalt blue "be". Im ordering fabric for the pillows soon and hope to have that room done before school starts (yea, right). Im off to get my office cleaned up for a photo shoot (more details on why soon- I promise). Cheers!