A Vintage Crate   +  sofa

Dining & Living Room Inspiration Boards

Yesterday I shared with you my Decorating A.D.D. dilemma and it feels good to know that Im not the only one who suffers from this.
Im sure after you saw the cobalt blue sofa pictures you thought I was going to bring in the cobalt into the dining room... ... well, surprise!!! Im not--- while that would be the logical thing to do-Im not always logical, and I also like to be different. So... ... ..I am keeping it consistent with gray- both rooms will have gray and touches black and gold in them. But the dining room well... ... she's gonna have a pop of green!

I have always been a fan of Schumacher's Chenonceau.

And yes its used a lot, and yes it's expensive, but darn it - I like it and I really really like it paired with kelly green! and the chandelier? well its by Jonathan Adler oh yum!
So for the living room- Im taking the slip cover off, I already have the cowhide rug (it came in last week) and I've ordered this rug from West Elm in Platinum.And I'll add some pillows in the Schumacher fabric and add a pop of magenta with the Lee Jofa La Fiorentina

Now to get busy and make all this happen!!