A Vintage Crate   +  room

Mini-Art Gallery

Anyone else have a little one in Elementary school? anyone else have 3 million beautiful pieces of art they bring home every month? What to do with all those masterpieces? Seriously-I cant part with any of them-but yet storing them does nothing but add to my piles and piles of papers. So I found the perfect place to display some of the more "creative" pieces. We have this weird/awkward/boring wall between the boys room and my daughters room.

After a coat of Restoration Hardwares "Stone" paint, some inexpensive frames from a local craft store and voila! instant kid-art gallery.

I even had each kid create their own canvases with paints.

They were all so excited to see their creations on display for everyone to see. Im sure once school starts again I will be adding much more!