A Vintage Crate   +  room

Wedding Fun

This past weekend my youngest sister got married. It was such a wonderful wedding and of course flew by in a flash. Here are some re-caps of the wedding that my dear husband took.
My siblings (minus the bride) at the rehearsal:

My brothers & my mom

My sister & I decided we were going to carry "virtual" flowers for the rehearsal, so we downloaded "flowers" on our phones.

Yes, we are dorks:

Day of the wedding:

My sisters and sister-in-law:

Mother of the bride:

The boys (my two boys & my nephew) stole the show with their " Here, Comes, The Bride" signs. They carried these in right before she entered.

They were inseparable the entire day:

And of course had to ham it up for photos:

Bridal party:

The Groom-waiting for his bride:

Vows:

Time to party:and yes that would be my niece pop, lock, and dropping it.

Candy bar:

We spray painted ball jars gold and added flowers for some of the centerpieces:

It was such a fun day and hopefully I will have more details photos to share later this week.