A Vintage Crate   +  stuff

A feature Friday & e-book

Happy Friday lovelies. Anyone else have kiddos going back to school on Monday? We are in the final stages of getting everyone ready, so I will be out in the trenches with the other crazy moms picking up last minute stuff and lets not even talk about the grocery store! ugh!I have two fun things to share- today Debra over at Bungalow is sharing my home for her Friday Feature.

Debra and I met at Haven when we shared a cab ride to the airport and had a fun time chatting about blogging. Head on over here to see the feature-she was so sweet to share my home and had such lovely things to say- I teared up reading it!And if your ready for Fall like me- there is a great little e-book all about Autumn front porch decor and features several bloggers including myself. Its $6.97 to download and has some fun tips and photos all Fall inspired.

Well Im off to the Mall to find some Sketchers- shoot me now... ...