A Vintage Crate   +  vintage

adding colorful bunting to my front porch

I finally finished it. This bunting has been sitting next to my sewing machine for a couple of months now.

After seeing this neighbor's porch I was inspired to sit down and get it done.

I wanted to keep the front porch simple so all I did was set my turquoise table next to these red adirondack chairs that I've had out here for years,

and add my freshly sewn bunting.

What you can't see here is my 9 year-old daughter pushing a big branch up out of the way so I can get a decent picture.

I picked all my favorite fabrics from my stash--I like the mismatched look it gives.

This is my last porch post I'll be doing this year. If you missed my back porch, this cute blue one, or this charmingly colorful one, be sure to check them out.

I like how it turned out, simple yet colorful.

Also, I found the coolest free eye chart maker here . I'm going to make one for my home, but not sure what I want it to say yet. Here is one I made to remind you to get those projects ready for Wednesday's linky party!keep primping,