A Vintage Crate   +  work

HomeGoods find & some DIY Artwork

Yesterday I poped into my local HomeGoods and found this fun vase. Im loving the shape and its a good size too. I have rules I set for myself when Im out shopping for "accessories" or "thingys"- it has to be larger than 12" to bring home. I can get caught up buying tons of little do-dads and before you know it Im swimming in grannies-got-junk- or room dander as I like to call it. By limiting myself to something large I can eliminate collecting useless clutter. Ok enough jabbering here's the photo of it:

And if you follow me on instagram, this past weekend I was getting my art-teest on. I made some watercolors for my office.

And hubby and I tackled an art piece together on a large canvas. It was fun to see how different our approach is to "art". Mine is all the swirly's and his is the 3 angular lines, the ying and yang so to speak.

Im really enjoying getting out the paint brushes and just having fun. Even though really think my kids could have done a better job at this than me. Cheers!!