A Vintage Crate   +  work

Shopping in London- India Jane

I can't believe its already been 3 months since I returned from my London/Paris trip! I have been meaning to share more pics with you and have just not had the time to sort through the millions of photos we took.While we were walking the streets of Chelsea looking at all the beautiful doors of London we came across this little shop called India Jane. Of course I grabbed my husband and dragged him across the street and we spent the next two hours perusing the store, hubby working hard at his photographing skills, shot tons of pics. Or as the say in England "taking some snaps".

They actually have two store fronts about a block from one another so of course we HAD to visit both.Ok- this pic was not from India Jane, but I wanted to show you a photo of me in my Hunter Wellies trying to look like a local- but I quickly learned no one in London wears bright yellow boots OR bright red coats- and after riding the tube and running here & there I now see why they choose dark colors for clothing and shoes. I was a hot mess. BUT hubby could always find me in a crowd.

Ok now onto some eye candy from India Jane:Beautiful carved console.

Nice masculine piece:

Loved the drawer pulls on this dresser:

Lovely table & chairs:

The details on this Rams head chair are breathtaking!

Stacked leather trunks with deer head urn.

This huge urn print was amazing

Light wood console:

Mirrored console:

Stunning Venetian style mirror. One of the associates said that a man visiting from New York bought one and had it shipped from the UK to NY- you know THAT wasn't cheap!

Black and white always so chic and classic:

Tons of pillows:

Peacock blue tufted velvet chairs- need I say more?

Yummy chaise lounge:

One thing I could not get over was all the beautiful faux greenery.

You can actually order their greenery here. If your like me and can't grow anything indoors this is a good alternative. Hope you enjoyed "shopping" with me in London. Cheers!