A Vintage Crate   +  vintage

a little french gray table {a redo of a redo}

If this little table looks familiar, it's because you've seen her before. Though she was a blue/green, and not a pretty french gray. In fact this little table is a redo of a redo. Here is what she looked like after the first redo, which was a fun technique to try, but it just didn't fit in with my home. Now she does. And because I like to call furniture with pretty legs "she" and give them a proper name, and because she is now a pretty french gray, I thought a pretty french name would be appropriate. So, after much adieu, meet "Amelie". I like her much more now, and she fits in a lot better now, in her little spot in the piano room. Although this is the first time I've done a redo of a redo, I'm not promising Amelie will remain Amelie. Just sayin'. When you love to primp, sometimes things happen.keep primping,