A Vintage Crate   +  table

Fall Decor

The weather dipped below 60 degrees here so you know what that means--time to decorate for Fall!! Now a few years ago that meant climbing up into the attic, pulling down 8 or 9 boxes filled to the brim with pumpkins, leaves and what-not. But I have embraced the less-is-more approach to my Autumn decorating. Gone are the days where my home looks like Hobby Lobby or Michaels threw up in it.
Last year I spray painted my ceramic pumpkins in Heirloom White. I now have them sitting on a silver tray with stacked old books and a birds nest I bought at Z Gallerie last year. The beaded garland is from Michaels.

My man-head (I need to name him) got an adornment of leaves. My family says he now looks like Caesar.

I love having fresh flowers on the coffee table and this Kalanchoe plant offers the perfect pop of orange.

My $1 garage sale owl got a coat of white spray paint.

Adding texture and warmth with baskets.

Im still playing around with what I want to do for the dining room table. I know I want to incorporate pears- so Im still playing around with it.

And on another note- look what I got in the mail today! Are these not the yummiest fabrics ever!!

Anyone else started decorating for Fall?

LINKING TO:The Inspired Room- Fall Nesting Party Hooked On Houses- Fall Decorating Party