A Vintage Crate   +  party

Fall Front Porch

Even though its 94 degrees here today, my front porch is sporting its Fall Attire.

I found these beautiful Cinderella pumpkins at my local grocery store and stacked them on top of my cement urns.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/-YDB_pycokJ4/To0RmpkQYvI/AAAAAAAAPI8/Wg8MDgyl6aM/s1600-h/image%25255B9%25255D.png

I decided to forgo the standard fall wreath and hung an antique mirror adorned with some fall foliage and burlap and silk ribbon. And my Sister said she can now "check her teeth" before she comes in.

I added a few faux pumpkins and grapevine around this evergreen.

I hung fall wreaths on all of my front facing windows.

This is a mixture of faux and real pumpkins, a small grapevine wreath, a piece of driftwood from the coast of California and a mirror to reflect it all.

I have two black urns that are in the front yard that I filled with moss and scattered real baby pumpkins around it. With this heat they may turn to mush soon, but for now they look good.

Thank you for taking my little Fall front yard tour. I'm linking to:

Southern Hospitality
Hooked On Houses- Fall Linky party

Thrifty Decor Chick