A Vintage Crate   +  vintage

Master Bath update

Remember my master bathroom beadboard project I did here. I decided to add a little picture ledge to the top so I could put up these chandelier tins I've had for quite some time.

All I did was add a 2" piece of wood on top of the trim that was already there and then added some "L" trim to that using my handy dandy new nail gun I purchased for this board & batten project.

This is the wall opposite the toilet. This cool hand mirror is from the thrift store, I just added some ribbon so I could hang it from the hooks.

I was so excited to find these tins at a local consignment store for only a few bucks each, especially since I had seen them at a furniture store for $50--what?!?

I also added this cute clock I won at Bunco a few months ago.

I love these ruffle towells from Target, although they are a little scratchy (at least the ruffle part) but they are sure cute!