A Vintage Crate   +  work

Fall Tablescape

I finally got my dining room table cleared of all the homework, books, toys and other miscellaneous clutter and dressed it for Fall.

I bought a few gray cinderella pumpkins, tiger stripe mini-pumpkins, orange roses and a spray of rose hips- the rest of the items were rounded up from around the house.

The roses were a perfect shade of orange and paired well with the rose hips.

I perched these faux pears inside a little grapevine nest to serve as place settings.

I love mixing my fine china with my more casual pieces for an eclectic look.

I dressed my GoodWill buffet with some cinderella pumpkins, faux boxwood spheres, and some framed silhouettes.

I kept the top of my antique china cabinet simple, a single pumpkin, a spay of greenery left over from spring and layered two oyster shell mirrors from HomeGoods.

I filled a glass urn with white cannellini beans and set a candle inside. I actually use those beans though out the year- they look great with seashells sprinkled on top for summer.

Hope you enjoyed my little Fall table and now Im craving some pumpkin soup and crusty bread! Stay tuned tomorrow for another "Coffee With". (p.s. she's one of my faves!!)
Linking To: Weekend Bloggy Reading