A Vintage Crate   +  spray paint

Urn makeover

I have been wanting one of those huge iron or stone urns for my front yard. But the prices were WAY outta my pocketbook range- some were over $200!! So did I let that stop me- heck-no tech-no! I found these orange (I call them orange-they are suppose to look like clay) plastic urns at Garden Ridge- they were still a little steep for me $60. So I waited-and waited, well guess what?, they went on clearance and I got them for $14. I bought two and headed home to gather my spray paint. Cuz what else are you gonna do with orangey-fake-plastic urns? I loved the lines and the raised motif on these. The black spray paint really make them pop- at a distance they almost look like those old iron pots you see the Charleston area. Tip:fill the bottom of your large pots with foam peanuts-it will make the pot easy to move AND you use less dirt.
I then filled them with mums for the fall and will change them out for Christmas. I also plan on planting white tulips in them for the spring.