A Vintage Crate   +  table

A little Christmas Decor

Im sure most of you are spending this week getting ready for Thanksgiving- which Im *suppose* to be doing as well. I have to admit I've been caught getting the house Christmas-ready instead. I am hosting Thanksgiving at my house this year- so I am going to have to un-decorate my dining room table from Christmas-mode over to Thanksgiving mode.
I am always looking for new ways to decorate my coffee table and this year I decided on something simple yet glamorous. I took a silver tray, added my collection of mercury glass pieces, then filled it with silver, gold, and blue ornaments.

I love how all the silver and mercury glass reflects off the mirrored top table.

Well Im off to start scouring the house for my Thanksgiving table decor- I usually don't wait till this late in the game to decorate it! I hope that you all have a wonderful, memorable Thanksgiving with your loved ones! Anyone else getting geared up for the After Thanksgiving shopping? I have to admit Im not too impressed with the sales this year-but that won't stop my sister and I from getting up at stupid-o-clock in the morning to hit the stores! Its tradition, ya know.