A Vintage Crate   +  Trees

A little Christmas

There is this great little garden center in my town that is always a treat during the holidays. I only wish I had my good camera with me- so these camera phone photos will have to suffice.

They had this great candy land themed section- goodies at every turn.

Loved these candy-land nutcrackers.

All of their chandeliers were decked out.

These red and green ornaments were HUGE!

These gold ornaments were the size of my 3 yr old.

I completely fell in love with this ribbon- bad news was the shop owner told me someone had already bought every bolt they had!

Love how they took several different ribbons and draped them through the tree.

Lovely mercury glass

This deer wanted to come home with me.

Again weaving several types of ribbon through the tree.

This was my favorite tree- golds, coppers, browns and pale green with a punch of leopard.

Great little owl tucked under a glass cloche.

Love these lanterns tucked into the tree.

Instead of a tree topper- why not tuck in a bunch of branches and greenery.

Love the red and gold tree with all the ribbons (see the beautiful music note ribbon?)

And speaking of ribbon- they had TONS to choose from.

An entire wall of garlands

Loved how realistic this swag was.

The front windows had these great ornament garlands hanging in them. hmmm I see a fun DIY.

The outdoor nursery is just as beautiful!

Well hope you were inspired by my little shop tour. So fess up are you itching to pull out the Christmas decor as much as I am?
P.S. Dont forget to enter the Mirror giveaway from Casa Cole HERE.