A Vintage Crate   +  room

Christmas Mantle

This year I have been in love with all the blues & silvers out there.  I have really never been a “blue” person-but that has changed in these past few months.  I now currently have 5 rooms in my home shades of blue ranging from bluish-grey to greenish-blue.  So this year my holiday décor is reflecting that. 

I kept the mantle very simple.  Creamy white stockings, silver accents, greenery and pops of turquoise blue. 

mantle7

The large blue vase and white urn are there year round- I just change out the greenery to reflect the season.

mantle5

These white deer are from a yard sale and were dingy brass.  A coat of white gloss spray paint and they now look like something from ZGallerie. 

mantle6

 

mantle1

mantle2

My apothecary jar filled with moss balls and silver ornaments.

mantle3

mantle4

Im linking up to The Lettered Cottage holiday mantle party.  Go check it out there are hundreds of amazing mantles out there!  Enjoy!