A Vintage Crate   +  Trees

New photos and client project update

Happy Thanksgiving week!! Im sure most of you are in the midst of your Thanksgiving meal planning and table setting. I unfortunately have not even started- usually by this time my tables are already set and my serving dishes are labeled and set aside. This year Im just trying to keep my head above water and my house looks like Fall and Christmas collided- I have pumpkins mixed in with boxwood trees and glitter ornaments *sigh* oh well it will eventually get done.Here is a another update on my clients kitchen cabinets. We had them painted in Benjamin Moore's Linen- its a perfect creamy vanilla. BEFORE:

AFTER:

I shopped for new hardware this past week and had so much fun!

and picked up this little chandy for my clients laundry room. The crystals remind me of water droplets -perfect for a laundry room!

It is so fun watching this home come together and it will make for some amazing before and after photos! And in other news -I wanted a share a few photos photographer April Pizana took of my home a few weeks ago.

I have more photos to share hopefully soon! Have a wonderful week and a Happy Thanksgiving! Fingers crossed I will have my Thanksgiving table set and photos to share later.