A Vintage Crate   +  Trees

Thanksgiving Table 2012

This year I kept my Thanksgiving table simple- gathered what I had around the house and pulled some items from nature.

I gathered all my Fall pumpkins and spray painted them in different shades of metallic spray paint.

I used one of my wool scarves for a table runner, added a large wooden branch from a fallen tree, my deer antlers, and sprinkled in some burgundy colored leaves from our backyard.

For the place settings I used my brown & white dishes set on gold chargers. The gold feather napkins are from Target and the gold flatware from One Kings Lane.

The "Thankful for You" tags are from this Etsy seller and the green " sticky gum balls" are from a tree at our local park.

May you and your family have a blessed Thanksgiving!! Now off to bake the pumpkin pies.