A Vintage Crate   +  Trees

Emerald Green in the Dining Room

We finally had some sun this weekend so I could take some snaps of the dining room all dressed up for Christmas. Last week Pantone announced the 2013 color of the year--Emerald Green- so needless to say I was a wee bit excited that my dining room decor this year is on trend (until 2014 that is-then it will be soooo last year)

I found these gorgeous green highball glasses at HomeGoods and had to have them. The gold brandy (I think thats what they are for) glasses are also from HomeGoods

I pulled out my gold Mikasa china and added my pink floral Royal Doulton pieces for a bit of color.

The pinecone balls are form a local home decor shop and I set them in the white ceramic urns from HomeGoods.

I filled my gold rectangular box with faux amaryllis and reindeer moss.

I bought this corner tree last year at a 75% off after Christmas sale. Its perfect for tucking into tight corners.

All the ornaments are also from last years 75% sale. Honestly I never buy holiday decor before Christmas-I always wait for the sales and have accumulated quite a bit over the years doing so.

These glass pinecones are amazing!! They were originally $18 each and I got them for $4.50 each!

Kinda crushing on this emerald green crocodile wrapping paper.

I hung a large faux pine wreath in the window.

I snazzed it up a bit with a lighter evergreen garland.

And here's a little close up of my new chandelier- love!

Linking To: Nesters Christmas Tour of Homes 2012