A Vintage Crate   +  vintage

End of year post {my favorite projects of 2012}

This is my absolute favorite post to write for the whole year. At the end of each year I feel like I didn't get much done until I write this end of year post, and realize I actually did. Here are some of my favorite projects throughout the year, including some pretty big outdoor projects, like ... our DIY chicken coop ,

changing our plain garage doors into carriage doors ,

finishing our outdoor firepit .

And some indoor ones: updating a tiny french farmhouse bathroom ,

finally buying the white sofa from IKEA I've wanted for forever,

I also finished a few favorite furniture projects including: this painted faux grain sack stool ,

a cute blue farmhouse cabinet ,

a shabby little table ,

a farmhouse chair ,

painting and rearranging my sewing cabinet and nook ,

and a few sewing projects too: vintage sheet bunting ,

and a union jack bunting , just in time for the Olympics.

It's so fun to look back over the year and see the changes that have taken place around here. This little look back has also got me thinking about what I want to accomplish this next year, big and small. Also thank you to those who have ever joined my linky party this year. I am amazed at all the creativity and talent that is shared each week. You inspire me. keep primping and Happy New Year!