A Vintage Crate   +  plant

Front Porch Decor

This year I was inspired by this photo on Pinterest for my front door. And can I just say Pinterest has changed my life? The daily dose of inspiration has fueled so many creative ideas I can barely stand it!
Inspiration photo:

Source: marthastewart.com via Amanda on Pinterest

I purchased 3 live wreaths from Lowes and some velvet ribbon from Michaels. Every year I try a different color scheme for my outside decor. But I have finally come to the conclusion that red suits my house best.

I put my lanterns on top of my urns and filled them with white lights.

I filled an old wire basket with fresh poinsettias and ivy. I didnt even plant them- I just placed them in their pots inside the basket- then after Christmas I can remove them and add something else.