A Vintage Crate   +  vintage

my favorite projects of 2011

This year included lots of primping--isn't that what this blog is about? One of my favorites was a simple winter whites vignette, complete with my favorite chalkboard, and deconstructed books stacked in the shape of a tree.The year also included lots of painting, including this ' All you need is love' sign , this farmchic buffet , my new farmhouse table , a Farmhouse dresser ,this grainsack chair , another dresser {this time a tall one},and our chalkboard door pantry.I did some sewing too:a Faux grain sack pillow and runner , and ruffled seat cover . And lastly, I changed out some light fixtures to add more farmhouse character. A basket light fixture for the kitchen, and this barn light for the boys' room. Here's hoping 2012 brings you lots of love, happiness, and projects to primp. Keep primping, and Happy New Year!

{P.S. Come back tonight for a special end of year Primp Your Stuff Wednesday Linky Party.} linking to these fun end of year parties: A-Z, Southern Hospitality, Primitive and Proper, CSI