A Vintage Crate   +  work

thanks for a great year!

Thanks for making 2011 a wonderful year! I was able to accomplish a lot more than I thought after putting together my end of year post. Thank you for reading my blog, and leaving such sweet, encouraging comments--they make my day! Thanks to these top referring blogs: Common Ground French Country Cottage Kate's Place Funky Junk Interiors Confessions of a Plate Addict And a special thanks to my lovely sponsors: Coffee & Cabernet Rhett Didn't Give A Damn Maple & Magnolia Christine Marie Studio If you would like to advertise here on Primp beginning in January, I'm offering sponsorship space for $10 a month. Just email me at maraven {at}sfcn{dot}org. And because no post is complete without some pictures, here are some that are currently inspiring my 2012 project ideas. {all images via Pinterest} I'm excited for the new year and have lots of projects and ideas planned. Now I'm off to work on my to-do list. keep primping,