A Vintage Crate   +  vintage

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

I added a few touches of Christmas to my sideboard that looked like it was missing something:

vintage ornaments found at an antique store,

a silver bottle brush tree wreath,

a glittered teacup with a vintage ornament on a bed of sheet music.

Some handstamped stockings made out of a dropcloth,

and one purchased on etsy.

We went to visit Santa this past weekend.

My two youngest had to be bribed to sit by Santa and tell him what they wanted for Christmas--but absolutely, no way would they sit on his lap! It may be hard to tell from the photo, but my little sweetie is clutching onto the sleigh for dear life and leaning as far away as her little 3 year old body can manage--priceless.I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

See you in the New Year ...

love,Michele