A Vintage Crate   +  space

Budget friendly shopping

I wanted to share a few finds I spotted recently while out shopping. 1st up of course is my favorite store for deals: HomeGoods. I loved this neutral chevon patterned rug. I believe it was under $150

And this one perfect for a kids space or sunroom:

A great little lamp for under $50

Not too far from our HomeGoods is a Habitat for Humanity Restore Store. I usually try and pop in there once a week. On this particular day they had this Visual Comfort brass lantern for $250! Retails for over $800

I ended up coming home with this Visual Comfort brass & glass lamp- for $35

I added a black shade from HomeGoods:

My next stop was Pier 1- now I have to admit I never hardly ever shop Pier 1, I think the last time I was in one was over a year and a half ago. But I did find these great pieces at great price points. This glass lamp was nice and tall. Perfect for an entry or buffett.

I loved this little pineapple lamp with linen shade.

This floral print dining chair was a fun departure from all the graphic prints we are seeing these days.

And of course anything with gray in it gets my attention.

And whats not to love about this chest- its got gold, its got mirror and its under $500.

And for some on-lines deals-- what about these skirted ottomans from Overstock: $185.99 for the pair!!!

Or this cream x-bench: $209.99

I did buy a pair of these: But unfortunately the green is more of a peacock/turquoise instead of the Emerald green that I was hoping for. No worries though- for the price they were still a good deal and they are soon headed to the upholsterers for a new velvet top.