A Vintage Crate   +  trip

Dallas Market

This past weekend was a whirlwind of crazy. I took a little road trip up to Dallas for the Dallas Market Home & Gift Show. Oh boy did I see some fun stuff. Unfortunately all I had was my phone for photos- so you will have to excuse the quality of these pictures. Lots of fun new lighting from this showroom:

Love this gold & linen drum shade chandelier.

Lots of weathered wood lamps:

A perfect mix- weathered wood & gold!!

You can't tell from this photo- but this lamp was huge and had an amazing chocolate silk shade.

A little chandy for a bathroom or nursery.

This next showroom had the most amazing bed linens from Lili Alessandra. I actually got to meet the founder of this company back in the Fall- she has impeccable taste and her silks and linens are all washable! The applique of her linens are all hand-applied! And her newest line includes some fun new colors- like charcoal, navy and coral. Email me if you are interested in any of her items-they are not cheap but boy they are totally worth the splurge!

This photo looks pink- but its actually a very beautiful coral.

The navy was so classy.

The Global Views showroom was one of my faves!

One day I will own this orange rug!! I have no clue where I will put it!

This gold console table was amazing!

Their upholstered pieces are in this butter soft leather-that seems to feel very kid friendly. Who says you have to sacrifice chic-ness when you have kiddos with cheeto-crusted hands.

That same rug- but in gray (and yes I want this one too!!)

Leather dining chair with nail head trim:

Loving this peacock rug!

Beautiful wall sconces

You can't tell from this photo but this chandelier was massive!!

Hope you enjoyed a little tour of Dallas Market. I also took TONS of photos of all the Christmas Shops! You can't start dreaming too early!