A Vintage Crate   +  work

E-Client Boy & Girl Room

I recently was contacted by the sweetest gal. Her and her husband have adopted two precious girls from China, have a sweet little boy of their own and are now expecting a new baby! WOW!She was wanting to put the two 3yr olds together in a room-a girl and a boy-so she asked me to help design a gender neutral room with a little punch of color.

Here is the room (this was a photo taken from the previous owners of the home):

She had already purchased these beautiful beds from Restoration Hardware and just needed help pulling the room together with color and fabric.

And here's what I came up with: I decided to add a little pop of coral to her daughters side and the spring green to her sons side- both of these colors work well with the navy.

I received an email from her recently and she loved it so much she had already purchased all the items on the board! Its emails like that which make this job so much fun!!!
p.s.-out of respect of my paying clients I will not share sources.Thank you for your understanding.