A Vintage Crate   +  work

Inspiration Board & a Feature Friday at Southern Hospitality

Happy Friday friends!! So excited it is a 4 day weekend for us and boy do we need it- Im nursing a nasty cold and my youngest is recovering from walking pneumonia. He's much better thanks to some anti-biotics.
While searching for rugs for a client- I ran across this gorgeous peacock blue and green geometric rug from Company C.

While this particular rug won't work in her home- I was immediately inspired to create a room around this rug! So I created this global-chic inspiration board pulling the colors from this rug:

Mind you this rug is not cheap- $2,500 for an 8 X 11 but boy does is make a statement and with the velvet tufted sofa- yes, please!! Hey a girl can dream right? or maybe one of you awesome readers want me to create this room for you?? Im game!!
I am also so very honored and excited that Rhoda from Southern Hospitality is featuring my home today on her Feature Friday. Thank you Rhoda!! She is such a gem and someone who I totally look up to in the blogging community! Head HERE to see more.