A Vintage Crate   +  work

My To Do List for 2013 {and some amazing pinspiration}

My to do list for 2013:1. Hang up the mismatched plates I've been collecting from the thrift store ...

{August Fields via Pinterest} 2. And the pile of empty frames that have been sitting in the corner of my living room for 6 months ...

{Kasey Buick via Pinterest} 3. Paint the armoire in my bedroom, a creamy color, maybe like this ...

{Bell Jar Vintage via Urban Farm Girl via Pinterest} 4. Focus more attention on my bedroom: paint the walls, move the treadmill, and try and find some cool old doors ...

{Dreamy Whites via Pinterest} 5. Add some wainscoting to the walls in the living room ...

{French Country Cottage via Pinterest} 6. Make plans for the finishing of the basement bathroom ...

{The Shabby Nest via Pinterest} 7. Add a fence around the chicken coop to give the chickens room to run ...

{Heather Bullard via Pinterest} 9. Update the back porch: rearrange furniture, make pillows and find a cute chandy ...

{Patina White via Pinterest} And if I'm really lucky ... 10. Convince hubby to switch out our current sink for one with more of a farmhouse flair ...

{Lilla Blanka via Pinterest} Thanks to all these great blogs for the incredible inspiration. I am so excited to start some of these projects. Although most will have to wait for warmer weather, the fun part is the planning, before the work begins. Disclaimer: These images in no way guarantee that I will complete any or all such tasks. Also, if I do accomplish any of these, I can't promise mine will look as awesome, but I will sure try! keep primping,

{Follow me on Pinterest}