A Vintage Crate   +  Trees

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

yes my blog is a mess-my house is a mess, my hair is a mess. Its ALL under construction. Please bear with me as I try and figure this blog, Live Writer, Picasa, and so fourth out. I have NO CLUE what I am doing and am too cheap to hire some help and too afraid to admit I have NO CLUE. Did I mention that I have no clue what I am doing here. *sigh*

In the meantime, hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year and that your tree & decor is all put away and stored for next year. cuz mine is *cough* *cough* ok, ok so the 12 foot tree is STILL up but it is ornament-less and the green looks good in here. Who am I kidding! I want it down, I need to down! at least before my Birthday-which happens to be Monday. Boo! I hate when it falls on a Monday.

Anyway- I do plan on being back with more fun makeovers. I've got a big one planned for the dining room- which includes painting the ceiling! *squeal*. Toodles for now my dears!