A Vintage Crate   +  work

I'm on Instagram {and some of my new favorite things}

I've been busy ... playing on instagram. You can find Primp Junktion on instagram here . Here's some of my new favorite things around the house. I'm in love with these bowls. In fact, that's I'll I wanted and got for Christmas, lots of bowls. Opening up this cupboard to get a bowl for cereal, or whatever, makes me really happy.

I felt so lucky to find this cupboard at the thrift store a few months ago. It's a great place to store all the games we've collected over the years.

I've also found some cool stuff online. If you want to find some cool stuff too, check out decorsteals.com. If you don't want to be tempted to spend money every day, then don't. I bought this french drying rack,

these mason jar lids, and

this super cool olive bucket we use to store shoes and boots by the back door.

Does anyone else have a million shoes everywhere? I try to keep them as organized as possible. I also found this cute vintage looking basket at Hobby Lobby to store even more shoes.

Here's how I store my jewelry ... in pretty cups,

or hanging on hooks so I can look at them.

I hope your February is going well. I can't believe how fast it's gone by. I better get off instagram and start working on that to-do list. keep primping,