A Vintage Crate   +  trip

Weekend Re-cap & sneak peeks

This weekend flew by! as usual. Im up to my elbows in projects right now and a few things got delivered this past week. Here are a few of the goodies:
Headboard for my daughters bedroom- its hard to tell in this photo, but its a nice light teal velvet.

The fabric for the boys room:

A little treat for mommy- a Kelly Moore Camera bag. I got the Libby-it holds both my laptop and my camera. I LUV it!

I scored the last two gold chevon shades from Tarjay! bought them for my office, but they're too busy with the stripe drapery and greek key dresser. Im thinking I will use them in my daughters room. I haven't taken the plastic off yet-just in case I need to return them. Do you do that? leave tags and plastic on things-live with them in the room for a bit-then decide to return them? or am I just weird like that. I think my bedroom lamps still have their HomeGoods tags on them!

A sneak peek at a little Annie Sloan chalk paint project for the boys room. And the awesome Jill Rosenwald Zuna rug in orange.

New bedding scored at Tarjay for the boys bed and new bed skirts (more on those later this week)

The rest of my weekend was spent sewing, cleaning up this pit of a house and digging my way out of my laundry piles-really do we need this many clothes!!???